Refreshing Serums for Summer

Vichy M89 Serum

Very light weighted water-based serum

Absorbing mineral serum boosts and plumps , keeps face moisturize even during the summer.
I use it everyday as daily serum in the morning before applying primers or foundations alone

As Vicky, this brand is most famous that it's products are safe for all skin types. Even you have the most sensitive skin, this water based serum will provide comfort and moisturize, it doesn't give stress or oily outcome on faces.  Luckily, I came encounter of this product when I travel to France, it's just one of my random purchases at airport and pharmacies there, which is usually lots cheaper. I believe I  got this at 15 Euros around and it was $39.99 here at Target. Bargain?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel in Europe for 72 days

On our journey in search of The Milky Way

Traveling in Europe for 72 Days