Quail Lake & Tejon Park

When I was on the way driving to Bakersfield, stopped by two "scenic" places: the Fort Tejon Park and the Quail Lake. They are up in the mountains of the 5 Fwy North. 
At Tejon Park, you pay $3 for a day parking. Not much $$ they have only few exhibition buildings that closes @5pm. You could still walk around the park.

sorries i like to bring my pup along cuz he's my BEST buddy! =]


Bright sun shines straight down to an exhibition building. It's glaring @ my eyes. -__-




There's no entrance or parking fee @ Quail Lake, but i feel this lake is terribly contaminated. Lots trash everywhere But I still see people fish there.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel in Europe for 72 days

On our journey in search of The Milky Way

Traveling in Europe for 72 Days